Data Entry Operator
Drake is looking for a data entry operator/office worker to fill a role for our well known New Zealand client, someone who has experience working in an office environment and is looking for part time work. You must have office experience and be flexible with working hours as you need to be able to work Saturday mornings and be on call to cover leave, this could be sick leave to annual leave. If this sounds like something for you, please read the below details and apply by sending your CV immediately.
If you meet the following criteria please apply:
- Undergo a MOJ Check – must have a clean record (essential)
- Undergo a pre-employment drug test
- Must be reliable with reliable transport
- Able to work Saturday morning 8am to 11am
- Able to cover staffing requirements, (this could be sick leave or annual leave) so flexibility is very important
- Able to start ASAP
- Office experience and able to learn new skills quickly
- Have data entry skills with high level of accuracy
- Provide details for at least 2 work related verbal referees
Please do NOT apply if you can not meet the above minimum criteria. Please apply by submitting your CV online.
Refer a Friend
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details.