This employer requires a courier driver to work shifts from 7.00am till 12.00pm or longer depending on the freight. If you are interested in working on Sundays, shifts are available from 12.30pm till 7.00pm.
As long as you are available for a minimum of 9 hours a week, this employer is interested in hearing from you.
As a courier driver, you will be required to transport freight and drive across the Marlborough region. Staying focused and safe on the road is key, as well as ensuring that the freight is promptly delivered.
You will need:
- A full, clean drivers license
- To pass a drug test
- no convictions (other than those covered by the clean slate act)
- To be great at listening to instructions
- To be able to use or learn to use a scanner
- Great, clear verbal communication skills