Checker – USA Job Vacancy
USA Job Vacancy
Schnucks-O’Fallon, MO 63366
O’Fallon, MO 63366
This is not an official description, but represents major responsibilities a new hire can expect to perform. You could expect the position of checker to include the following:
- Provide friendly and courteous service to customers
- Regular, reliable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Greet customers prior to checking their order
- Check out customer’s purchases accurately
- Identify and know produce items and be able to properly use produce and product codes
- Distinguish between manufacturer coupons and Schnucks coupons
- Process manufacturer coupons
- Collect correct amount due from customer
- Use proper procedure of accepting cash, checks, debit cards, credit cards, EBT cards, WIC vouchers and other payment options
- Complete register record accurately
- Practice and maintain cash security
- Bag customer orders
- Change register receipt and coupon machine tapes
- Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of store management
Training will be provided at store level.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Working on feet entire shift (4-8 hours)
Schnucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.