Cashier – USA Job Vacancy
USA Job Vacancy
Coborn’s, Inc.-Glencoe, MN 55336
Coborn’s Wants YOU:We are hiring for an enthusiastic and friendly Cashier who is passionate about providing remarkable guest service with a “Say Yes to the Guest” attitude. The Cashier is responsible for upholding Coborn’s high standard of service by scanning, ringing and/or entering guest merchandise into the cash register, collecting guest payment and delivering appropriate change, bagging, and assisting guests with questions or concerns.Responsibilities:A day in the life of the Cashier may include any combination of the below duties (and more!):
- Maintain a “Say Yes to the Guest” attitude by providing remarkable guest service.
- Operate a cash register in an accurate and efficient manner. Collect money, checks, electronic payments, and coupons from the guest and make correct change and assure the security of the cash drawer at all times.
- Scan or ring items accurately and efficiently. Identify and key in department numbers, produce items, UPC numbers, look up numbers, weights, and other items that are unable to scan.
- Assist guests with locating merchandise and answering questions and/or concerns.
- Assist with bagging guest merchandise in a careful manner as necessary.
- Stock and/or face merchandise on store shelves as needed.
- Follow all applicable federal, state and local applicable laws, rules and restrictions.
Perform other duties within the Front-End department or other areas as assigned.
Qualifications:The ideal candidate for this position:
- is a self-motivated and enthusiastic people person who is a guest service “rock star”;
- has excellent communication skills;
- has the ability to efficiently and accurately operate a POS system and accurately handle all forms of payment transactions; and
- is excellent with multi-tasking.
Must be able to work every other weekend and rotating holidays. Must be able to work a wide variety of shifts based on guest and location needs.