Assistant Storekeeper (F&B) -Qatar Job Vcancy
QR23213 – Assistant Storekeeper (F&B) | Qatar Duty Free | Doha
Organisation: Qatar Duty FreeJob Function: RetailDivision: QDFC (Division)Employment Type: Full Time – PermanentCity: Middle East | Qatar | DohaLast date of application: 21-Jan-2020
Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.About Your Job:
In this position, the responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Processing of all purchase requests and requirements to suppliers, ensuring all orders are accurate and timely processed.
- Creating Transfer Journal in the system from one location to another, acknowledge requisition as per par stock level, to ensure record is updated in the system.
- Checking stocks receiving to or from outlet to ensure accurate records are kept in securing the company’s assets.
- Organising and arranging the store as per operational requirements to ensure easy access for picking up the stocks, maintaining the stores and specifically the allocated section in a clean and tidy way, keeping the stocks in saleable condition.
- Carrying out regular stock-checks as well as authorised stock counts on a regular basis, providing accurate records and identifying any stock issues quickly, while also minimizing any potential losses.
- Maintaining cleanliness of store as per hygiene standard to ensure all stocks are in proper conditions before handing over to outlet.
- Communicating and updating all outlets for any new items or unavailable items, ensuring all price updated and requisition format adjusted as any changes occurs.
- Communicating and coordinating with suppliers with any issue occurring during receiving, ensuring all are addressed and rectify in a timely manner.
- Verifying stocks against shipping authorisations/delivery notes for agreement as to quantities, descriptions, sizes, conditions and conformance to purchase order.
- Assisting and preparing monthly inventory, handover inventory report to Cost Controller for compilation, ensuring stock take done accurately.
- Consolidating and sending daily mark out report to all outlets for outlet’s attention and necessary action if needed.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong organisational skills
- Basic skills in mathematics
- Knowledge of Inventory Management (FIFO Method)
- Knowledgeable in purchasing processes and processing of orders
- Knowledge of store room methods and procedures.
- Ability to interpret and follow oral & written communication.
- Ability to prepare and maintain stock records, reports & inventories.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to work independently
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate