Assistant Storekeeper (F&B) | Qatar Duty Free | Doha – Qatar Job Vacancy
About Your Job
In this position, the responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Processing of all purchase requests and requirements to suppliers, ensuring all orders are accurate and timely processed.
- Creating Transfer Journal in the system from one location to another, acknowledge requisition as per par stock level, to ensure record is updated in the system.
- Checking stocks receiving to or from outlet to ensure accurate records are kept in securing the company’s assets.
- Organising and arranging the store as per operational requirements to ensure easy access for picking up the stocks, maintaining the stores and specifically the allocated section in a clean and tidy way, keeping the stocks in saleable condition.
- Carrying out regular stock-checks as well as authorised stock counts on a regular basis, providing accurate records and identifying any stock issues quickly, while also minimizing any potential losses.
- Maintaining cleanliness of store as per hygiene standard to ensure all stocks are in proper conditions before handing over to outlet.
- Communicating and updating all outlets for any new items or unavailable items, ensuring all price updated and requisition format adjusted as any changes occurs.
- Communicating and coordinating with suppliers with any issue occurring during receiving, ensuring all are addressed and rectify in a timely manner.
- Verifying stocks against shipping authorisations/delivery notes for agreement as to quantities, descriptions, sizes, conditions and conformance to purchase order.
- Assisting and preparing monthly inventory, handover inventory report to Cost Controller for compilation, ensuring stock take done accurately.
- Consolidating and sending daily mark out report to all outlets for outlet’s attention and necessary action if needed.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong organisational skills
- Basic skills in mathematics
- Knowledge of Inventory Management (FIFO Method)
- Knowledgeable in purchasing processes and processing of orders
- Knowledge of store room methods and procedures.
- Ability to interpret and follow oral & written communication.
- Ability to prepare and maintain stock records, reports & inventories.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to work independently