Accounts Assistant – New Zealand Job Vacancy
Here at Health 2000, our people are what make us special and unique. We recruit and look for energetic individuals who want more than just a job. We want people that share our passion for health, are excited by retail, excited by helping people and excited to represent our brand and what we stand for.
Based in the Hamilton CBD, we are currently looking to appoint a part time Accounts Assistant to our Finance Team for a fixed term period. The role will be 30 hours per week for a period of 4 months to assist with short term increased workload.
Would you enjoy being part of a small but high performing finance team? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your experience and grow your skill set?
This role will see you provide accounting support to the Management Accountant and wider Finance team. This will include:
- Accounts payable;
- Cash Management;
- Reconciliations of accounts;
- Contribution to preparation of monthly accounts;
- Support to stores, including banking and credit applications.
To be successful in this role:
- You will have previous experience in an accounts processing role;
- Have attention to detail and accuracy will be part of your make up and you will enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you get the details right every time;
- You will be motivated & hardworking with a real “Can Do” attitude;
- Be a team player and who displays initiative and is not be afraid to try new things;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- You must have solid computer skills including intermediate knowledge of Excel and enthusiasm to learn our accounting package.
If you’re capable of hitting the ground running and learning quickly, please apply now by way of a CV and Cover Letter.
Application Closes 2/16/2020
Waikato – Hamilton City
Office and Administrative Support Worker