Accounting Clerk -USA Job Vacancy
Responsible for maintaining accounting filing system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an orderly filing system.
- Process transactions into the Visual ERP system including.
- Input vendor invoice information
- Post customer invoices
- Apply customer payments
- Match payment remittances with paid invoices
- Code invoices with account distribution and obtain approval as needed.
- Work with purchasing and accounting personnel to improve systems, processes, and reporting.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Maintained expand expertise in Infor ERP Visual Enterprise, Crystal Reports, BMS Fin-Board, and Microsoft Excel.
Seek new ways to communicate valuable information to team members.
Accounting certificate or coursework including core accounting courses.
One or more years of relevant experience desirable.
Strong communication skills.
Ability to develop strong working relationships with staff in accounting and other departments.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.